Here are 10 benefits of having a Facebook Fan Page for your business by Scott Ayres, PostPlanner
1. Increased Exposure to Potential Customers
- 1.19 BILLION USERS.
- If your business can’t find new customers on Facebook, maybe you should rethink your line of work.
2. Gather More Leads
- Just having people Like your page isn’t enough to provide yourself with a long-term, sustainable business.
- Smart businesses gather leads in the form of email addresses — so they can contact their community outside of Facebook.
- Be careful how you use your leads.
- Don’t hammer fans with daily emails peddling affiliate products & other junk — unless that’s what they signed up for.
- Email them consistently once or twice a week with helpful information that also leads them to your website — where they hopefully will become customers.
3. Lower Your Marketing Expenses
- Starting a Facebook business page costs you exactly $0.
- Getting rolling with a page costs you nothing until you start paying for ads to get page Likes, boosting posts & running Sponsored Stories – all of which you should be doing with your page.
- By targeting your ads to people interested in your page’s topic, you can definitely keep costs low.
What Are The Benefits of a Facebook Business Fan Page - Syndication Express
Posted by Joan Harrington