1. Make Your Google+ Page Findable
- First, to make sure your Google+ page is easily findable, add a Google+ Badge to your website.
- You can add a badge for both personal Google+ accounts and business accounts.
- Badges make it easy for visitors to find and engage with you in one simple click of a mouse.
2. Network Strategically With Circles
- Curation isn’t just for content; it’s an important tool for organizing your relationships on Google+.
- Circles are an effective way to manage different interest groups and home in on the communities and conversations that matter to you.
- Using circles is a great technique for building new relationships, as well as for keeping current relationships warm.
- Strategically curating your circles will make it easy to target and stay connected with the right people.
Here’s How to Grow Your Google Engagement - Syndication Express
Written by Joan Harrington